Jenny Lee Hong Wei
Date of first appointment as a Director
25 January 2019
Date of last re-election as a Director
Board committee(s) served on
- LAIX Inc. (NYSE)
- NIU Technologies (NASDAQ)
- Cashshield Pte. Ltd.
- GGV Capital Pte. Ltd.
- Wuhan Kubote Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Luodingsen Automated Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Chengzi Automation Co., Ltd.
- Airlook Airspace Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
- LongWin Investment Management Co. Ltd.
- Directouch Holdings Limited
- Yodo1 Holding Ltd
- Myhug Inc.
- EHang Holdings Limited
- Shenzhen Immotor Technology Co.,Ltd.
- Petkit Technology Inc.
- Xiaozhan Limited
- Zuoyebang Education Limited
- Kascend Holding Inc.
- Phononic Devices, Inc.
- Clobotics Holdings Limited
- FarmFriend Inc.
- Vincross Inc.
- Beijing Zhichong Technology Co., Ltd
- Xiaobu Holdings Inc
- Beijing Xiangyue Education Technology Co,. Ltd.
- JH Limited
- FLT Holding Limited
- GGV (CS) LLC
- GGV (Immotor) Limited
- GGV (Koala) Limited
- GGV (WPS) Limited
- GGV (Xcharge) Limited
- GGV (Xiaole) Limited
- GGV Capital LLC
- GGV China Limited
- Granite Global Ventures II LLC
- Granite Global Ventures III LLC
- GGV Capital IV LLC
- GGV Capital V LLC
- GGV Capital VI LLC
- GGV Capital VI Plus LLC
- GGV Discovery I LLC
- GGV Capital Select LLC
- Jiwei Enterprise Management Consulting (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- GGV Capital (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Major appointments (other than directorships)
- Member of the Board of Directors for Kauffman Fellows
Past directorships in listed companies held over the preceding three years
- YY Inc. (NASDAQ)
- 21 Vianet Group Inc. (NASDAQ)
Past key appointments
- Pactera Technology International, Ltd.
- Sinosun Holding Corp.
- China Talent Group Holdings, Ltd.
- CDG Holdings Limited
- Beijing Kingsoft Office Software Co., Ltd.
- U51. Com Inc.
- Recognised by the Forbes Global 100 VC Midas Annually (Ranking #1 woman and #10 Overall in 2015)
- Named to the Vanity Fair New Establishment list, Fast Company Most Creative People in Business list
- Recognised by The New York Times and CB Insights Among the Top 100 Venture Capital Investors Worldwide (Ranking #17)
Academic and professional qualification(s)
- Master and Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Cornell University
- Master of Business Administration from Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University